By accessing the website at https://gitagent.app, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The Short Version
By accessing this site and using our paid services, you are agreeing to these terms. For paid accounts, you’ll be charged on a monthly basis. You can cancel anytime. Refunds are on a case by case basis.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
Payment and fees
- We offer a free trial basis, and we can increase or decrease the duration of your free trial period at our sole discretion.
- To continue to use of gitagent beyond the trial period, you will have to subscribe to a payment subsciption. Failure of payment or no payment, we reserve the right to freeze your account and no further services of gitagent can be used until payment is made.
- Any upgrade or downgrade in plan level will result in the new rate being charged at the next billing cycle. There will be no prorating for downgrades in between billing cycles.
- Payments are non-refundable. However, each situation will be dealt in a case-bycase basis and granted in the sole discretion of gitagent. With that said, we highly recommend that you try and the free trial version first before making a purchase.
- Fraudalent activity. If we suspect for any reason that there is any fraudalent payment activities, we reserve the right to freeze any futher payments and freeze your account.
If you have a payment subscription with us, you can cancel at any time. Upon issuing a cancellation, will occur at the end of the billing period.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website and services are provided "as is". gitagent and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither gitagent nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will gitagent, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to gitagent under this agreement. gitagent shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
General Representation and Warranty
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless gitagent, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, Services or Software including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.